Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Other Voices of Gnosticism

The Four Categories 

of Gnostic Religious Rites

:::: 15.11.2016 by M.C. ::::

Yesterday evening I arrived in 
Hildesheim & iLove this city.
Beautiful :)
Hildesheim (Eastphalian: Hilmessen) 
is a city in Lower Saxony, Germany 
with almost 100,000 inhabitants. 
It is located in the district of Hildesheim, 
about 30 km southeast of Hanover 
on the banks of the Innerste River, 
a small tributary of the Leine River.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildesheim

“Time is a created thing. 
To say 'I don't have time,' 
is like saying, 'I don't want to.” 
~ Lao Tzu

“The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. 

And knows that yesterday is but today's memory 
and tomorrow is today's dream.” 
~ Kahlil Gibran

“My past is everything I failed to be.”
~ Fernando Pessoa

“Time is the most valuable thing that a man can spend.”
~ Diogenes Laërtius

::::


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.