Tuesday, January 26, 2016

sisI fO l+lepsoG ehT 61021062


I   aIsis
I  am   she 
who  is  called   Goddess  by  women.
I give & ordain laws for humankind. 
I divided the earth from the heavens. 
I ordered the cause of the sun & moon. 
I appointed woman to bring their infants 
birth in the tenth month. I made the beautiful & shameful to be disgusting by nature. I established punishment for those who practice injustice. I am queen of river, wind, & sea. 
I am in the rays of the sun.
Fate hearkens to me.
Hail the Egyptians 
    who nourish me.    

    +    
l+lepsoG ehT=The Gospel+l
 fO=O
sisI=Isis
 
+
+
+
Isis was the sister & wife of Osiris,
and the sister Nephthys and Seth, 
and the daughter of Nut and Geb 
and the mother of Horus.
Isis was worshipped
as the ideal mother and wife 
as well as the patroness 
of nature and magic. 
She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.