Tuesday, January 5, 2016

#SM = Solart Magicians :::: Female Crosses = F.C. = 6.C. = 3.3.C = C.C.C. = Chaos Computer Club :::: Islam+Emerald Eyes = I.+E.E. = 19 = RA :::: E.C.e.t.i. = i.t.e.C.E. = info tech emerald Collective Evolution :::: PopArtWorld.de = P.A.W.de = P.X.de = XP.de :::: #MilitärischerAbschirmDienst.bia.ba = #M.A.D.bia.ba ::::

:::: ÜberfactS ::::
TE WU >>>> CSS
Chinese Secret Service
angry.cia = wütend.bnd = besan.bia
d.n.E.T.üw = wü.T.E.n.d.
Stella Maxwell = S.M. = M.S. = Majestic Soul
ol = fsb = 8+ra = h+s = s+h
art = ur  = ru
cia = m
agi+ns = lion
I. = International
LIONS+I. = 69+I.= DAO DE JING+I.

:::: #SM = SolartMagicians ::::
Green Magic = G.M. = T. = Templar
White Magic = W.M. = M.C.E.O.
Orange Magic = O.M. = I.S.

Two Trees = T.T. = PX = XP
RED P = P DER =  Police Department Emerald Republic
9+7
Red P = Red 16
:::: respectively ::::
Red 97 in Theosophy

L.L.S. = S.L.L. = S.X. = RA.X. = RA ERA
Astral Jaguar
SpiritGuide
#SSG = #ZEN = #VW = #WV
#SSG = #SmallSisterhoodGathering
Deep Black Panther Totem Meditations

Female Crosses = F.C. = C.C.C. = Chaos Computer Club
C.F.C. = 3.6.C. = 3.3.3.C. = C.C.C.C.

na.U.R.field = na.U.R.feld = na.U.R.polje

:::: David Wilcock  ::::

The Solar System 

Is Moving Into 

A New Area Of Vibration

 
January 5, 2015  
by Gregg Prescott M.S.
Editor, In5D.com
1.Solar.System = 1.S.S. = A.S.S. = 39 = U.R. = Underground Resistance
I.F.u.c.k.I.n.g.L.o.V.e.S.c.I.E.n.c.e. = I.F.I.L.V.S.I.E. = SCIENCE.S.IE
*6. August 1928 in Pittsburgh, PA
 † 22. Februar 1987 in New York City
 :::: eigentlich Andrej Warhola ::::
Zebra By Andy Warhol = Z.B.A.W. = Z.Z. = M.M.M.M.
 
TE.WU = UW.ET
Flag Of Aga Mohammad Khan 1797

Han Chinese / 漢人/汉人

Islam+Emerald Eyes = I+EE = 19 = RA
Emerald Isle
Is The Ancient 
Poetic Name For Ireland
 :::: E.C.e.t.i.  = i.t.e.C.E. = info tech emerald Collective Evolution ::::
My Eyes Look Similar=M.E.L.S.= S.L.E.M.=49
The Eye Colour = T.E.C. = C.E.T.

Only  2 % of humans on our planet
have green eyes or a H.miX
H. = Hazel >>>> Green+Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.