Sunday, January 10, 2016

Silenceisgolden Silenceisgolden Silenceisgolden = S.S.S. = Sirius Star System :::: 19.19.19. = S.S.S. = RA.RA.RA. = SION :::: #TrainLikeAnAngel = #TLAA = #TMA = #TN = #SAN = #NSA = #NAS :::: #15onFire & #14onFire & 13=M #13onFire & #LoveLoveLove &... P.S. = Peace Sunday ::::


“We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming 'sub-creator' and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien


1988 Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.
They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom

For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin 

I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin

I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station?
I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those

Ah you loved me as a loser,
but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me,
but you don't have the discipline

How many nights I prayed for this,
to let my work begin

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin

I don't like your fashion business mister
And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin
I don't like what happened to my sister

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin

I'd really like to live beside you,
baby ...

And I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night,
now I'm ready

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin

I am guided

Ah remember me,
I used to live for music
Remember me,
I brought your groceries in
Well it's Father's Day
and everybody's wounded

First we take Manhattan,
then we take Berlin
Five Goddesses = F.G. = G.F. = Galactic Federation

::::  FOUR = UFO+GAIA ::::

:::: THREE = ISIS ::::


First We Take Manhattan
My Chaotic Computer Clubbing Serpent Symbol 
+
M.C.C.C.S.S. = M.I.S.S. = B.E.R.L.I.N. 
ElsaHosk = E.H. = 13. = M.
+
:::: Sweet Tigress = ST = TS = RU ::::
Underground Resistance = U.R. = R.U. 
::::P.e.a.c.e.S.u.n.day::::


NASA’s New

VASIMR Plasma Engine

Could Reach Mars in 39 days


By :: | January 2016
#OwnTheBeach 
Beach Owner = B.O. = 17 = Q. = Queen

Horus' Reincarnation = HR = RH = R8
ISis
THis
Beautiful  
Lady

Black Star
B.S.
Beogradski Sindikat

Gray Area 
G.A.
Guardian Alliance


Grey Star
G.S. = S.G.
Serpent Goddess
David Bowie 
D.B. = B.B.B. = 2.2.2.
F.M.+Wanderer = Frequency Modulation+Women
White Doves @ Blue Mosque 
Mushroomland Masters = M.M. = Z. = Zelda
 Chris Dyers Positive Creations = C.D.P.C.= G.P.C. = G.RA. = G.S. = S.G. = SnakedGoddess


4.4.4. = D.D.D. = Doves Doves Doves
3.3.3. = C.C.C. = Chaotic Computer Clubbing
 
RotHchild = RH = Z = Zelda

Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyy Goddesses :) 
OMG = O+M+G = 15+13+7 = 35

"This is a mid 1800's vampire hunting kit. 
Yes, only a hundred years ago,
 the belief in vampires, werewolves, witches 
and all sorts of monsters was still very common. 
Unlike today, 
where we only believe in things 
backed by solid evidence."
  RT=RT=TR= Tom Retterbush
 
Sirian Goddess = S.G. = Z. = Zelda
AndromedanSwedishGoddess=ASG=FSB=MIB3

Just because she tells you she loves you,
doesn't mean that it's true.
Just because you heard it from someone, 
doesn't mean that she'll do ...
The sun did shine 
from holy spaces, 
sacred places 
& first bases. 
Radiating the light
 is what she is here for. 
And no matter how many moths,
light eaters & motherfuckers 
swarmed around her, 
she will never stop being 
what she was & what she is &
always will be
::::
a light in the dark.
3D. = 3Dolphins
Finer Minds = F.M. = Frequency Modulation
Carpe Diem W. = C.D.W.  = CD 23
#15onFire
 #14onFire
13=M
#MonFirelovemmmm
#LoveLoveLove







Im Berliner Volksmund 
wird die Figur 
Goldelsegenannt.
 
 
+
+

+
+
+

:::: Black Holes :::: 

Bubbles Of SpaceTime 

Open Gateway To A New Universe, 

Linked To Our Own

http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2016/01/black-holes-bubbles-of-space-time-open.html 

"Let there be no shame 
of what passes through one's psyche,
all identity must ultimately be un-dammed
and allowed to pass through 
so as to reclaim 
the easy guilt-free 
flow of Life,  power and purity, 
which are One."
 --- The Esoteric Path of Marriag
e
A spiritual book
to assist those intent
on utilizing relationship
for Spiritual Growth
Awakening
Self-Realization
Spiritual Enlightenment
+8+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.