Wednesday, December 30, 2015

144.000 :::: N. National Anthem Of Yu. I.S.i.s. G.G.G. :::: 10.10.10 = J.J.J. = Jum.bo Jon.es Jerr.y :::: To.m Jo.n.es = T.J. = J.T. = Jas.mine Took.es :::: Se.x Bo.mb = S.B. = B.S. = Berlin.e.rs Send.e.rs :::: N.+E+.A.+T. = 40 = P+X = X+P :::: New Flag Of Yugoslavia :::: 30.12.2015 :::: 8+56 = 8+isis = 64 = zion :::: Milan Choker Redlip = M.C.Redlip = M.C.R. = M.C.F.F.F. = M.C.GAIA = N.S.A. = Nova Srpska Analitika :::: The Book Of Pseudo = T.B.O.P. = V.O.P. :::: V.OP = OP.V. = OPeration Vladimirputinovski :::: 9.9.9. = 9.I.9. = R.9. = R.I. = S.H. = Schwarze Hand :::: 10.10.10. = J.J.J. = Jeshua Jey Jesus :::: CH+xxx+CH+xxx+CH = CH+CH+CH+144 :::: New+Ra = 61 = aR+weN :::: Solarab Gazing Tonight = SGT = 46 = SOL ::::

144.000
Robert Anton Wilson

“Is," "is," "is" — the idiocy

of the word haunts me.

If it were abolished,

human thought might begin

to make sense.

I don't know what anything "is";

I only know how it seems to me

at this moment.”

Read more quotes from Robert Anton Wilson
Light Love Light 
L.L.L. 
36
S.H.I.
M.C.E.O.
Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order 

Gratitude Habitat = G.H. = Goldene Hochzeit

Veröffentlicht am 13.08.2012

Wolf Larsen  "If I Be Wrong"
Album: Quiet at the Kitchen Door
http://itun.es/iPD73Y
Label: Independent



Sex Bomb = S.B. = B.S. = G.G.G.

New National
Anthem  Of
Yugoslavia
BY
Tom Jones

:::: The origin of time and the secret of nine.

Author :::: 

James Byram, Artist, StoneMason 

& Seeker Of Ancient Knowledge ::::

  http://www.egyptunlocked.com/blog/the-origin-of-time-and-the-secret-of-nine

+I.S.+I.S.+I.S.+


Royal Dutch Shell = RDS = V.S.
 
PAHANA = 41 = V.S. = Victoria's Secret
Beogradsky Superwomen Sindicats = B.S.S. = Bomb Shell Seduction

Bomb (in English) = Bombe (in German) = Bomba (in Serbian)
Er.ma Bombe.ck Spir.it Sc.ie.n.ce = E.B.S.S. = 45 = Z+EN = V+W = W+V
So.ur.ce.I.S.wor.ld.wi.deUKv.itch.es
:::: New Flag Of Yugoslavia :::: 30.12.2015 ::::
Solar Stormtroopers = SS = Scientific Spiritualism
Friss Die Hälfte
https://youtu.be/wLudVu6TDAM
villagauda
Felix Da Housecat
feat. Miss Kittin
Madame Hollywood Extended
Electro con imagines del fantástico fotografo Miles Aldridge
!!!! Happy Birthday !!!! 
Dearest Zoe H. 
en.JOY this day 
& have some fun :)
:::: I'm in Temerin V.S. right now ::::
V.S. = Vojvodina Srbija
Much Love & Lav & Light
2 U & UR Loved Ones :)
Sincere.ly
Vladimir Gvozden
30.12.2015 3:53 pm
as Ramadi falls, leaders killed  ::::
Ahmed Rasheed & Stephen Kalin :::: 30.12.2015
 
3
 
2
2
&
 
322
#A=#A
 
#B=#2
#C=#3
#D=#4
+&+
+&+

 

 

Solarab Gazing Tonight = SGT = 46 = SOL
+
10.10.10. = J.J.J. = Jeshua Jey Jesus
9.9.9. = 9.I.9. = R.9. = R.I. = S.H. = Schwarze Hand


 

+8+
:::: The Book Of Pseudo = T.B.O.P. = V.O.P. :::: 
:::: V.OP = OP.V. = OPeration Vladimirputinovski ::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.