Sunday, December 6, 2015

Black Star Portal Radio Sarajevo D.K. Free.mp3 The Pirate Bay Song

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Hold your head up, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Hold your head up, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
 
I bought the
Best Of
EUrythmics
CD
in 1991
when I was
13 or 14 years old or young.
Right Now
I am in
Novi Sad Serbia
NSS
52
BEOGRAD

QueensbridgenycQueen
QQ
34
NSA
NovaSrpskaAnalitika
 
The Pink Victory
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.
 The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
-- Plato
laLAzar riRIstovski
poznati srpski glumac, reditelj i producent, 
promovisao je svoju knjigu 
Jednostvne Priče 
u Svetosavskom domu u Ravnom Selu. 
I sam Ravnoselac poznati srpski glumac 
pozdravio je svoje sugradjane rekavši 
da je počastvovan što se večeras nalazi medju ljudima 
koje pamti kao plemenite i dobre.
13.11.2015

What would you do
To get to me
What would you say
To have your way
Would you give up
Or try again
If I hesitate
To let you win
Or would you be yourself
Or play your role
Tell all the boys
Or keep it low
If I say no
Would you turn away
Or play me off
Or would you stay

If at first you don't succeed
Dust yourself off and try again
You can dust it off and try again

If at first you don't succeed
You can dust it off and try again
Dust yourself off and try again

I'm into you,
You into me
But I cant let it go
So easily
Not 'til I see
What this could be
Be eternity
Or just a week
You know, our chemistry
Is off the chain
Is perfect now
But will it change
This aint a yes
This aint a no
Just do your thang
We'll see how it goes...ohhh

If at first you don't succeed
Dust yourself off and try it again
You can dust it off and try again

If at first you don't succeed
You can dust it off and try it again
Dust yourself off and try again

If you dont wanna throw it all away
Might be shy on the first date
What about the next date
huh, huh, huh, huh

If you dont wanna throw it all away
You might be buggin' on the first date
But what about the next date
um, um, um, um @ https://youtu.be/6qOnInTJsos


Temerin Serbia
    T.S.    
U.R.
Underground Resistance
We are lonely and lost in our hungry transparency. 
We desperately need a new and gentle light,
Where the soul can shelter and reveal its ancient belonging. 
We need a light that has retained its kinship with the darkness.
 For we are sons and daughters of the darkness and of the light.
~ John O'Donohue, Anam Cara

FB
BF
BoyFriend


I Love All 1990sDeLaSoulReleases
And I Still Have Them.
1996.
en.JOY


She decided it was time 
to raise the stakes again. 
She always plays to win. 
Impossible to stop. 
Even in the ring swinging, 
she is impossible to drop. 
She is over your childlike nonsense 
and makes your head explode 
with her mystical contents ...

Sūrat An-Nās 

(Arabic: سورة الناس , "Mankind")

is the 114th and last sura,

 or chapter, 

of the Qur'an.

Like This

AND

Like

That

&...&...&...

"All Good?"
(feat. Chaka Khan)

[Chaka Khan]
Oooh noo-ohhh, noo-ohhh
Oooh noo-ohhh, noo-ohhh!
Oooh noo-ohhh, noo-ohhh
Oooh noo-ohhh, noo-ohhh!

[Chorus: Chaka Khan x2]
It ain't all good, and that's the truth
Thangs ain't goin like you think they should - it's all on you

[Chaka Khan]
I don't care about what you think you see
the thangs you want to know when you look at me
God knows I done been through and paid my dues
Can't change how you feel, cause it's - all on you-whoahhha-ohhh-yeah

[Dove]
I wish that, you could be a little bit more upfront
Weigh the situation how you want (right)
The lovin that you claim is just a four letter word
The third letter's invitin so visualize the verb
You curve thoughtways when you're handlin the candleabra
so you sittin on the baby grand
Transmittin like you're made of man
but you paint a funny face like a chick
When I see you I'ma tell you quick that uhh..

[Chorus 1/2]

[Dove]
I can't believe we built this large pizza pie together
No pepperoni
Yeah you wanted extra cheese, sometimes I gave you extras
How we divided slices like the Red Sea theory
I was Moses hopelessly scorned by your thorn zapora
Tried to bring that fairy-tale life, you wanted horror
but my microscope couldn't see or cope with that
I had to bolt from that, and left you dead in the sea
It's better for me, I'm satisfied with reppin for D

[Pos]
We were certified hot, then dropped to lukewarm
Now we back up in the spot, claimin never been gone
Niggaz who cut us off, wanna reattach us now
(Them girls who brushed us off, say they want some #'s to dial)
Yeah I give that ass a number, and some lumber to pile
Now catch a curve from my kick (or show me lovin by brick)
So stick to the same plan, don't come shakin my hand
like we peeps, it ain't beef but be sure to understand
Between us, it ain't all..

[Chorus]

[Pos] You see them kids be schemin on what we done copped
[Cha] Always out there schemin!
[Pos] They steady fiendin for the moment they can get us off the block
[Cha] Why they always fiendin?

[Pos]
Your people might have your back, but you need to watch your front
Indeed, ain't nothin guaranteed

[Chaka Khan]
That's the truth! Things ain't goin like you think they should

[Pos]
A lot say they wanna walk in my size 10's
Aight then; here's a pair
Lace 'em up tight then you might feel what was dealt to me
You see ain't no young boys up in here; keep a clear head
Tryin to keep my pockets on stuffed - like deer heads
upon the wall, so all the gall we get from y'all DON'T FAZE
So mind your biz and walk away
cause I'm never gonna let you up inside my maze

[Chaka Khan]
I don't care about what you think you see
the thangs you want to know when you look at me
God knows I done been there and paid my dues
I can't change how you feel, cause it's all, on you-whoahhha-ohhhhh

Nas (Arabic: "Human")

Halftime

Uncensored HQ

I bought the ILLMATIC CD in 1994

& I still Love IT.

The Oddities of CERN:

The UN,

The God Particle & Making Contact

Filed under: Articles & Essays, The Cosmos, World News 
http://aquarianphilosophy.com/2015/12/04/the-oddities-of-cern-maya-elders-the-god-particle-making-contact/ 

Schwarz
Rot
Gold
SameHere
SH
SchwarzeHand
Ich, der in die Organisation „Vereinigung oder Tod“ eintrete, schwöre bei der Sonne, die mich erwärmt, bei der Erde, die mich ernährt, vor Gott, beim Blut meiner Väter, bei meiner Ehre und bei meinem Leben, dass ich von diesem Augenblick an bis zu meinem Tode die Satzung dieser Organisation treu befolgen und stets bereit sein werde, ihr alle Opfer zu bringen. Ich schwöre vor Gott, bei meiner Ehre und bei meinem Leben, dass ich allen Weisungen und Befehlen widerspruchslos folgen werde. Ich schwöre vor Gott, bei meiner Ehre und bei meinem Leben, dass ich alle Geheimnisse dieser Organisation mit ins Grab nehmen werde.Mögen Gott und meine Kameraden in dieser Organisation über mich zu Gericht sitzen, wenn ich wissentlich diesen Eid breche oder umgehe.

Pharoahe Monch

Black Hand Side

feat. Styles P & Phonte Music Video

Die Schwarze Hand
(serbisch-kyrillisch Црна Рука, Crna ruka), 
formal eigentlich 
Vereinigung oder Tod 
(Уједињење или Смрт, Ujedinjenje ili Smrt), 
war ein nationalistischer serbischer Geheimbund, der auch mit terroristischen Mitteln für ein Großserbien kämpfte, in dem ganz Bosnien und Herzegowina mit Serbien vereint sein sollte. Die Schwarze Hand war eine Verbindung von Offizieren, der mehrheitlich Serben aber auch einige wenige Kroaten und Bosniaken (z. B. Oskar Tartaglia) angehörten. Ähnliche verschwörerische Offiziersverbindungen gab es im 19. Jahrhundert auch in Rumänien und dem Osmanischen Reich. Die Schwarze Hand galt als geheime Organisation, obwohl ihre Existenz und einige ihrer Mitglieder öffentlich bekannt waren. Mitglieder der Schwarzen Hand und ihrer Vorgängerorganisation waren unter anderem an der Ermordung des serbischen Königs Aleksandar Obrenović und seiner Gattin Draga Lunjevica sowie dem Attentat von Sarajevo beteiligt, das die Julikrise auslöste, die zum Ersten Weltkrieg führte.

Inhaltsverzeichnis


:::: :::: Fuck The Haters :::: ::::

If People Are Talking Shit, 

You’re Totally Killing It



ThisTrinity
T.T.
40
XP
PX
ThatandThis


LessonsLearnedinLife
L.L.L.
36
M.C.E.O.
Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
Portal Radio Sarajevo
Dubioza Kolektiv
Free.mp3

The Pirate Bay Song


Missy Elliott 

WTF (Where They From) 

feat. Pharrell Williams [Official Video] 

+8+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.