Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ancient Extinction Revealed: Atlantis, Göbekli Tepe & Mysteries of the Gods with Graham Hancock


“I have arrived. I am home.
My destination is in each step.”
Thich Nhat Hanh

“Men have to be hooked. Women don’t need that. 
Women go freely into anything. 
That’s their power and at the same time their drawback. 
Men have to be led and women have to be contained.”
Carlos Castenada, 
The Second Ring of Power

Release yourself into the world of DJ Hell. 
The guy is about to change your life!

DJ Hell 65 min

Boiler Room Berlin DJ Set

"Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind,
Whose breath gives life to all the world.
Hear me. I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes ever behold
the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things
you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.
Let me learn the lessons
you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - Myself.
Make me always ready to come to
you with clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you without shame."
-- Great Spirit Prayer

This is St Magnuses cross.
Saint Magnus Erlendsson, Earl of Orkney, 
sometimes known as Magnus the Martyr, 
was Earl of Orkney from 1106 to about 1115. https://en.wikipedia.org/…/Magnus_Erlendsson,_Earl_of_Orkney

:::: TheLipTV2 Presents ::::
Ancient Extinction Revealed
Atlantis, Göbekli Tepe & Mysteries of the Gods 
with Graham Hancock
An ancient extinction event that wiped out Atlantis more advanced societies 12,000 years ago is illuminated with author Graham Hancock. From the megalithic structures at Göbekli Tepe and Gunung Padang, to the buried ancient power centers that are hiding a history that archaeologists are unwilling to acknowledge. 
The MAGICIANS OF THE GODS Author 
fills in a blank space in human understanding. The Younger Dryas climate change catastrophe that was caused by meteoric impacts, and the lost golden age of man is explored. Graham Hancock is the widely read author of 
Magicians of the Gods,” 
Fingerprints of the Gods,” 
The Message of the Sphinx,” 
“Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization,” and the
  “War God” series. Previous to authoring books, Hancock was
  an East Africa correspondent of the Economist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.