Monday, November 16, 2015

3 Hot Dog Sausages in the Ocean :::: If And When We Rise Again :::: Streetlight Manifesto :::: Everything Goes Numb ::::

Streetlight Manifesto
If And When We Rise Again
Don't you come to me with all your color-coded quotes
Everybody's laughing but they never ever get my jokes
Fool, you're a tool, a sheep
And it's obvious to everyone but company you keep

And don't you squint at me because your childhood was the pits
Every single one of us have trodden through our shit
Oh, and I know you're shrewd
Cause I smell it on your clothes
And it's in everything you do

Falling, fallen, we all fall down
It only really matters how we stand our ground
And if and when we rise to our feet again
We'll be on our own

Everything we built (it's gone)
And every one around (is stunned)
We just sit here staring blankly
And everything goes numb
Lord, if I felt a thing
I could wrap my mind around this
And prevent our getting singed

And please excuse my enemies
I think they do not know
I will gladly self destruct if they leave me alone
friend, that's the end of us
Cause you're way behind in empathy and overdue on trust

Calmly, calmly and patiently
We've seen all the evidence
But still cannot believe
and if and when we rise to our feet again
We'll be on our own

Somehow, someway, we persevere
The questions on our lips fall on deafened ears
and if and when we rise to our feet again
We'll be on our own 

16+11+2+0+1+5 = 27+8 = 35
1+6+1+1+2+0+1+5 = 17
35+17 = 52

Position52Fingers

for
V
and that means
Freedom
in
   Russian   Symbology
and there are also 3
  Hot Dog  
Sausages
in
the
Ocean
HW = Hello World
I am just
A
RI = Random Idiot
I serve
my head up on a plate.
It's only comfort, calling late.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
All alone in space and time.
There's nothing here but what here's mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.

A Rose Is Still A Rose

Every You, Every Me

If And When We Rise Again

Streetlight    Manifesto

Everything Goes Numb

Everything Goes Numb is the debut album by American
 ska punk band Streetlight Manifesto, 
from New Brunswick, New Jersey formed in 2002. 
This Album released on August 26, 2003. 
It garnered critical acclaim, 
with critics commenting on the quality of the band's lyrics 
and their powerful energy. 
The album has since acquired a cult following 
among fans of the Third Wave Ska movement. 
This is the first full-length album frontman and vocalist Tomas Kalnoky participated in since leaving the ska-punk band Catch 22.

1. Everything Went Numb 0:00
2. That'll Be the Day 03:30
3. Point/ Counterpoint 08:01
4. If and When We Rise Again 13:40
5. A Better Place, A Better Time 18:00
6. We Are the Few 24:31
7. Failing, Flailing 29:27
8. Here's to Life 34:56
9. A Moment of Silence 39:38
10. A Moment of Violence 44:50
11. The Saddest Song 46:52
12. The Big Sleep 50:10
 

Contents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.