Wednesday, September 2, 2015

LOLA RENNT = XP RENNT = XP+MOSSAD = 111 = DEUTSCHLAND




"A Matrix is a mathematical calculation model 

to describe systematically determined dynamic 

and/or static Vectors. Vectors are SpaceTime 

PointDescribers/Pointers of MatterWaveRealities

and/or other Theoretical Systems. Multidimensional 

VectorSystems respectively Matrices help Engineers 

& Physicists 

& Mathematicians

& other Scientists to describe the Nature of 

(E.F.) ElectromagneticFields & 


(Q.E.D.) QuantumElectroDynamics & 

(T.G.F.P.) TheoreticalGavitationFieldPhysics of our 

(H.M.) HolographicMultiverse &...&...&... 

... - 


Matrices are also very often used by 


SoftwareEngineers

ComputerScientists

InformationTechnologyExperts

Science+Engineering in general. "

-- Vladimir Gvozden :::: September2015 :::: Hanover, Germany ::::



Q.E.D. is a fantastic book by Richard P. Feynman.


I bought it in 2002 & read it later.


I'm not sure - between 2003 & 2006.


I have the G.V. (German Version)


& the English name is


:::: Q.E.D. ::::

:::: QuantumElectroDynamics ::::

:::: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter ::::
+8+8+8+&+&+&+8+&+&+&+8+8+8+
LOLA RENNT = XP RENNT = XP+MOSSAD 111 DEUTSCHLAND
:::: ++++ :::: ++++ :::: ++++ ::::
:::: I Love This Band And Their Music ::::
I watched Franka Potente's
"Nach 5 im Urwald"
when it was new in the 1990s
& "Lola Rennt"
IS::::is a 
Gr8 Movie 2 :)
I was happy for her to see her with 
my favorite male actor Matt Damon in the
 :::: :::: First :::: ::::
Bourne Trilogy
IT's funny that I had red hair too
in spring & summer 1991 
when I was 13 
14 years old.
:) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.