Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Black Crow & Black Eagle & White Dove+Owl

The Dharma Wheel

A Symbol of Buddhism

 Archon Patrol Cobra = A.P.C. = A+RA = T. = Templar

M.I.B.  Men In Black
M.I.R. = Men In Red
M.I.O. = Men  In Orange
M.I.Y. = Men In Yellow
M.I.G. = Men In Green
M.I.B.3 = Men In Blue 3
M.I.I. = Men In Indigo
M.I.P. = Men In Purple
M.I.G.+Y. = Men In Gold+Yellow
M.I.S. = Men In Silver
M.I.B.+B. = Men In Blue+Black 

W+I+L+L = 56 = I+S+I+S
S.M.I.T.H. = Serbian  Military Intelligence Templar Hannover
Y+our+DNAAw+a.k.+en+ing
http://YourDnAwakening.com 
 

Asiatic Cat Lady = A.C.L. = Pro+dig+y+
H+O+R+N+Y
सिर्फ तर्क करने वाला दिमाग एक ऐसे चाक़ू की तरह है जिसमे सिर्फ ब्लेड है.
 यह इसका प्रयोग करने वाले के हाथ से खून निकाल देता है.
Vortex Goddess = V.G. = I.T. = T.I. = Tune In ... 

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'this could be heaven or this could be hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say ...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here


Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
'please bring me my wine'
He said, 'we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say ...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis


Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'relax', said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!
The Eagles
Hotel California
T.W.S+SevenN.A.=M1+SON+N.SevenA.
 
 
MMMM+D = 52+4 = IS+IS

MMMM slatka mmmm :D 

S+T+A+K+A = UR+13 = QED+QED
Spring Tulip=ST=UR
SATAK+L
SLATKA
mmmm

"mmmm krevetic..." ~ Andrea Krsul April 8, 2015
Mysterious blazing circle is seen in space: 
Alma captures Einstein's ring 12 billion light years 
away in highest resolution images yet
Ring is an illusion created by the chance alignment of two galaxies
Albert Einstein predicted the illusion in his theory of general relativity 
This predicts the gravity of a closer galaxy will bend light a distant one
 20:08 GMT, 7 April 2015 | UPDATED: 23:12 GMT, 7 April 2015

Ein Kernkraftwerk (KKW), 
auch Atomkraftwerk (AKW),
 aus Kernenergie durch kontrollierte Kernspaltung (Fission).
H.D.w. = A.K.w. = L.w. = Lovewarrior
Home Dreamworks = H.D. = L. = A.K.
V.G.+E.+A.K. = Vortex Goddess+Embryo+A.K.
Maybe Logic = M.L. = Y. = Y.de = Nsa
Y.de
The Dragon's Eye is an ancient Germanic symbol as collected by Rudolf Koch. The Dragon's Eye is an isosceles trianglepointing downward with a "Y" in the middle connecting the three points of the triangle together. According to Carl G. Liungman's Dictionary of Symbols, it combines the Triangle meaning threat 
and the Y meaning a choice between 
good and evil.
The dragon's eye is a well known symbol of protection, said to protect anyone who recited the incantation to it. The dragon is a universal motif linked to various cultures of humanity for 5,000 years. The word dragon comes from "derkesthai" (Greek: to glance dartingly) which, in a Hindu tradition, was the hungry look of the very first being when its fiery spirit was born out of the abyss of water. The Dragon's Eye symbol stands for the balance of love, power and wisdom. Triple triangles are associated with the Goddess and the nine Muses.
F.22 = F.G.O. = O.G.F. = O.G.6
Orvieto's God Facade

IS+is

My picture number 26 in 

Mfacebook album

EmeRAld GnosIS
Uploaded Today
"Personally, I don't choose any particular religion 
Or symbol or group of words 
Or teachings to define me. 
That's between me 
And the most high. 
You know, 
My higher self. 
The creator."
 00ErykahBadu = 00EB = 00G = 007


Rom(in German)=Rim(in Serbian)

Jim Marrs + The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy + NWO + 9/11 +

  JFK + Conspiracy

R.i.m.+S.h.o.t.
Das Sturmgewehr G36 ist die Ordonnanzwaffe der Bundeswehr und Nachfolger des Gewehres G3, das ebenfalls von Heckler & Koch entwickelt und produziert wurde. Beim G36 bestehen wesentliche Bauteile ausglasfaserverstärktem Kunststoff mit Einlagen aus rostfreiem Stahl. Dadurch ist die Waffe relativ leicht. Während der Entwicklung wurde das Gewehr als HK50 bezeichnet.
44+44 = 88 = Dr.i.m.+D.R.I.M. = 88 = 44+44
Der Radikale Indigo Mittelweg
Dr.i.m. = D.R.I.M.
Z.+I.+O.+N.+ M.S. = Majestic Sirius

Y = W.B. = White Bmw @ X
X = D.T. Döhrener Turm
XY Uhr+zeit 10:00
H - MJ 4913
Mj Majic Majestic Mobile
MMMM
mmmm
97 = sirus b = sirius 2 = hannover
2+49+13 = zion = israel = jeshua
52 = mmmm = beograd = seth
h+m+j+4+9+1+3 = 31+17

+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+
+++
8+4+2+0+1+5 = 8+4+8 = 8D8 = HDH


Properties of the number 20


Symbolism

  • Represent the God solar for the Mayas.
  • Represent "the fundamental differentiation which creates in the world two relatively antagonistic poles, and particularly the opposition: spirit-matter", according to R. Allendy.
  • J. Boehme calls this number "the Devil", that is to say the material world opposed to the spiritual world.
  • The number 20 is considered as ominous for saint Jerome because it indicates the universal fight, but it also represents the source of all energy of the world.
  • This number is represented in Hebrew by the letter caph, in form of opened hand, to seize and hold. The eleventh mystery of the Tarot, which corresponds to this letter, and consequently with this number, is "the Force" which expresses energy, the activity, the work, according to R. Allendy.
  • Number associated to the resurrection or to the reincarnation, according to Creusot.

Bible

  • Samson had judged Israel for twenty years. (Jg 16,31)
  • Under the commandment of Elisha, twenty barley loaves are enough to feed hundred persons. (2 K 4,42-44)
  • God asked Moses to make the census of all the community of Israelis being twenty years old and more. (Nb 1,3)
  • Jacob spent twenty years at Laban before to escape. (Gn 31,38)

General

  • The devout of Krishna (whose it is told, in the Hindu religion, that he is one of the incarnations of Vichnou) prostrate, the face against ground, twenty times per day, in front of images of Krishna and in front of A.C. Bhaktivedante Swami Prabhupada, born in 1895, to who his believers attribute him a sixty of works, of which a translation of the "Bhagabad Gitâ" (The Song of the Blissful), poem Sanskrit of the 3rd century, in which is exposed the Hindu dogma of the universal soul - Atman.
  • One month in the religious calendar Maya contained twenty days.
  • The twenty volumes, named Nackas, of the Zend-Avesta (theological and philosophical books) which is the work of Zarathustra.
  • According to the French book "La cybernétique des sens - ou si l'homme voulait" (The cybernetics of senses - or if the man wanted), Jose Jazan and John Rollet speak about "the Man factorial 5". They distinguish the "5 mental or subjective senses" and the "5 objective or physiological senses". These 10 senses act in two directions: from the man towards the outside and outside towards the man, giving 20 senses, as we have 4 times 5 fingers.
  • Mathematical base (vigesimal numeration) in which worked the Gallic and the Mayas.
  • Magic square of 20:
                       8 6 4 2
                       4 2 8 6
                       2 4 6 8
                       6 8 2 4
    
  • Number of characters of the alphabet of bards.
  • Anniversary of marriage: weddings of porcelain of China.

Occurrence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.