Friday, April 3, 2015

Love Dr. A.K. & The Magic N3

6. Experience:
Experience is a riverbed,
Its source hidden, forever flowing:
Its entrance, the root of the world,
The Way moves within it:
Draw upon it; it will not run dry.



I'm A Hustler, Baby.
That's What My Daddy's 
Made Me...
If I Had The Money 
To Go To The Record Store
I Would ...
HOLYTRINITY
Holy Trinity is the name of this photo :)
Small Sisterhood Gathering  = S.S.G. = Sweet Sister Goddess
Frater 54 = Frater P.I.M.P. ;)
In The Middle
& I Spit A Little G, Man,
& My Mame Got Her...


+++RIFFRAFF+++
+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+
OAsis+OSiris+ISis=O.+O.+I.=UR
3+4+2+0+1+5 = 5+5+5 = EEE
1+1+1 = 1+2 = 2+1 = 3
THREE = 56 = ISIS
IS
The Magic Number

There must be some kind of way out of here, 
Said the joker to the thief, 
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
Business men – they drink my wine
Plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line
Know what any of it is worth.


K+R+A+F+T = 56 = I+S+I+S
56+A.K. = ISIS+12 = ISUS = SOPHIA
KRAFT + A.K.

A.K.+R = CH+RA = CH+RA = 30
A.K. = Andrea Krsul
Love Dr. A.K.

RIJEKA = 54 = LOVE
YESTERDAY
YE = 10+10+10
ST = UR
ERD = FSB
AY = RH = HR


Iran And World Powers

Agree On Framework

For Nuclear Deal

Posted: 04/02/2015 1:42 pm EDT Updated: 04/03/2015 12:59 am EDT


CH+RA+F.20 = KRAF.T. = KAR+FreiTag

Egg (in English) = Ei (in German) = Jaje (in Serbian)
rei = gaia+ei = 6+6+6+ei = 18+14 = 32
ag = g.a. = 8 = h.
32+8 = xp
g.a. = guardian alliance
h. = hannover

Wörterbuch Englisch  Deutsch: Karfreitag

Englisch Deutsch
NOUN  der Karfreitag | die Karfreitage
  
SYNO  Freitag vor Ostern | Karfreitag
relig.Good FridayKarfreitag {m}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.