Saturday, January 24, 2015

NSA Information Assurance +++ XA2015 in the sun

24+1+2+0+1+5 = X+A+2+0+1+5 = 33
2+4+1+2+0+1+5 = 15
I+S+S+A
http://www.green-velvet.com/
"God is more than the sum of all the probable systems of reality he has created, and yet he is within each one of these, without exception. He is therefore within each man and women, he is also within each spider, shadow and frog, and this is what man does not like to admit. God can only be experienced, and you experience him whether or not you realize it, through your own existence. He is not human in your tems at all, nor in your terms is he a personality. Your ideas of personality are too limited to contain the facets of his multidimensional existence."
-- Seth Speaks 
The Eternal Validity of the Soul 
(Channeled Book by Jane Roberts)

 
Thanks for all your Love and Light and compassion!!! Sorry I'm a little bit cynical now :) damn LOL - but I still laugh and smile often, even if the pain in my the second & third chakra region is VERY heavy again - especially the last few days now. I'm just honest and many people can't handle that. That's not my problem. Many people can't handle some truths and the masses are not ready for them. Bob Dean said that too in this Project Camelot conversation and unfortunately he's right:
 +++
NSA Information Assurance 
& Good Will Hunting + ATR Black Flags

Since spring 2012 I suffer from very heavy intestinal pain in the second & third chakra region. I was in conventional hospitals many times. I talked about that often with my parents on the telephone since 2012. Physicians have done what mainstream medicine offers: gastroscopy & enteroscopy & ultrasonic screening. They couldn't find anything ... 
more about my problem here:  
http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.de/2015/01/the-agents-pain.html

+++

"I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle ..."

-- Sting & The Police


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.