Saturday, January 10, 2015

"Ha.Ha.Ha."~RA

10+1+2+0+1+5 = 11+8 = 19 = RA
"Halli Hallo Hallöle" ~ RA
"Ha. Ha. Ha." ~ RA
My girl pinched my hips to see if I still exist.
I think not, I'll send a letter to my friend ...
I want to move to Rijeka (in Croatia) as soon as possible and I'm waiting for a little bit cash to be able move there. I would pay it back of course, because life is cheaper in Croatia than in Germany. I live with 730,-€ per month and this is barely enough to survive here in Hannover - food, shelter and internet cafe bills - that's it - I can't afford more. Mr. Fischer and Mrs. Dirksen said there was still no reaction to my open letter from 3.1.2015. The open letter is in German, but if you are interested to help me you can go to your local translator. I would recommend to go to two or maybe even three of them, because some of them are paid "agents" of the "dark side". I know that, because the father of a good friend of mine +++ Rajko Ilincic +++ who lives in the U.S.A. since the 1990s +++ was the OSCE representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina in Vienna (Austria) for many years and when he met the German chancellor Gerhard Schröder, the translator translated nearly everything wrong on purpose. Rajko's father played stupid - his German was quite good. Unfortunately he died of Lung cancer, even if he never smoked cigarettes in his entire life. Very suspicious :/
... & here is the link to my open letter from last week: http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.de/2015/01/ein-offener-brief-die-freimaurerei-in.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.