Friday, December 26, 2014

Isis' Tigers &&& 7 Lions + Wisdom to the Wise


"WE live through our myths. 
WE only endure our reality."
-- Robert Anton Wilson 


WE+WE = 28+28 = 56 = ISIS
 RAW = (8+8+8)+(6+6+6) = 42
ISIS+42 = 98 = PARAMASON


Y
X
R
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled
was convincing the world
he didn't exist.

I'm a 98,
because Freemasonry is overcrowded
with these toxic Lucifero-Satanic idiots
who like their "G.O.D. = Gold Oil Dollars". 
    Don't be satisfied with stories,         
how things have gone with others. 
Unfold your own myth.”
Rumi, The Essential Rumi
XP
Serbo-Germanic RA 
Pozdrav svima u Rijeci iz hladnoga Hanovera.
I'm just "trying" to walk the walk, if you know what I mean :)

"I'm a bit of a connoisseur of religions. 
I believe you should try them all and then invent your own.
-- Robert Anton Wilson 
 
♡♡♡♡ gr8 song & gr8 lyrics ~ Listen :) ♡♡♡♡
& b.t.w.: I have a few of his Vinyl Records
& I'm his fan since the 1990s ...
for example this one:
X
R
26+12+2+0+1+4 = S.G.+RA = Z+RA = Z+EN


N+A.K.+RA = ZEN = AR+KA+N
2+6+1+2+2+0+1+4 = GAIA
ZEN+GAIA
Alexander Z. Romanov & Chodoin Daikaku & Benjamin Fulford 2012 ∞ 
 "... and this is to Queen Elizabeth - directly - aunt Elizabeth - Isis is very upset - she wants her crown back." -- Alexander Z. Romanov


"... Dank euch Heuchlern 

         werd' ich mich niemals ändern ...        

Ich bin Serbe - sehr beschäftigt ... "
 ~ Crackaveli "Jugo Betrugo"
TRAnslation:
 "... because of you, all the hypocrites,
I will never change ...
I'm a Serb - I'm very busy ..."


"Art is the queen of all sciences 
communicating knowledge to all the generations of the world."
Leonardo da Vinci




 
+++
 Akashic Field Reading ~ Azurite Council +R.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.