Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Mermaid Rebellion Continues...

the MerMaid RebelLion continues...
 
"I am the Mistress of my own Mind;
Becoming One with God in time;
Slowly swimming up the river stream;
The power of Creation driving me
To follow this program of divinity;

I cannot be denied what's already within;
But only the strongest survive 
this upstream swim;
From fresh water to sea and back again;
The life cycles the same for every one;
Yet each of us must make it on our own.

And when I reach my natal riverbed;
I'll joyfully mate my lover and it'll be said;
That many died and never made it to find
Their God within the hard scale outside;
Birthing this transformation, and then I'll die."
~ TAMMARA M.
That's me - watching mermaids underwater ;)

+++

&&&

Mermaid M.

http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.de/2012/12/2012-dna-mermaid-m-ldr.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.