Thursday, December 13, 2012

Aux 88 Present Black Tokyo: Astral Projections Detroit Mix feat. Ice Truck ~ Magic EP B1


"I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-life spell,
And by and by my Soul returned to me,
And answered I Myself am both 
Heaven and Hell."
-Omar Khayyám-
 
Aux 88 
Present Black Tokyo: 
Astral Projections 
Detroit Mix feat. Ice Truck
 Magic EP B1 
Label: Puzzlebox Records PBX-22
Format: Vinyl, 12" EP
Country: US
Released: September 2012
Genre: Electronic
Style: Techno, Tech House
Tracklist:
A1 Magic (Vocal) Featuring  Ice Truck 5:46
A2 Magic (Instrumental) 5:46
B1 Astral Projections (Detroit Mix) feat Ice Truck 5:59
B2 Astral Projections (Interlude) feat. Erika Tele  2:11

http://www.aux88.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.