Monday, July 30, 2012

Yunasai Creators & Wayseers


 Every Higher Self 
[Inner Self / (over)soul-core / God-seed]
 is an individualized multidimensional energetic conscious godlike cosmic singularity.
 Guardian Angelic Nations 
often refer to the Central Source of Creation as the Yunasai.


"Experience is a riverbed, 
Its source hidden, forever flowing:
 Its entrance, the root of the world, 
The Way moves within it:
 Draw upon it; 
 it will not run dry."
~ Lao Tzu

The Wayseer Manifesto 

In many roles I saw these Lords of Light
who came to show me the Creation of All.
They asked me to join them in Creation
as I once had before.
I became one with the Light.
And then I knew.
They are all the same
All One Soul
I am, as they are.
We are One.

 

We Are All Divine Creators 

& The Tribe Of Many Colors 

Kwak wha Lolmani (Hopi)
In Lak'ech Ala K'in (Maya)
P'tah TA-UM (Anuhazi)
Namaste (India)

We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, the paradoxes have a solution. I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place of love, wisdom, truth, integrity, light and peace in you. I honor the place in you, where, when you are there and I am there, both of us are only one, but still self-aware of the individuality and godhood of our higher selves in a humble and responsible way. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.