Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ikigai & The Magic Of Numbers

 

'Ikigai' is the Japanese equivalent
of the French 'raison d’être'.
In English: ‘something one lives for’
& ‘a reason for being’ -
& the deeper meaning: 'the inner self intent'
& 'the soul agenda of the present incarnation'
  C+(B+I+A)*\I/=C+108=111

Super Human, The Gathering of Teachers, Jesus The Son Of God & The Galactic Federation - Abraham Hicks http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.de/2012/07/super-human-gathering-of-teachers-jesus.html

 Alphanumerics: 98 = Paramason
+++ video: "Freemasons Revealed"
(length 03:06:22) 
+++
/I\*\I/+/G\ = 88
9 = /I\ = Druid's Path
7 = /G\ = Masonic Path
 "Truth is so great a perfection, that if God would render himself visible to men, he would choose light for his body and truth for his soul."
quote - Pythagoras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.